User ConductLast Updated: December 18, 2008
In particular the user should beware not to post/submit any material that:
- could victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
On list creation and editing:
- try to be as complete, clear and honest as possible because the amount of community's attention and interest will be strongly related to these qualities. Being the success of the page proportional to this kind of reputation try to be as objective as possible and not to introduce systematic bias trough objectionable contents.
- it's up to the users to keep a communication useful and interesting in forums. Do not be mean with other users or post something you think we will obliged to remove. Remember that you may be smarter, funnier and more handsome than other users but, all in all, your vote counts as much as their one.
- we make efforts to keep the voting process as reliable as possible but, as people with competence in computer science know best, logging and identification of users over the Internet is far from being an exact science and we surely can't guarantee that our technology is or will ever be cheating-proof. That's why it's up to voters to lead an honest conduct and to act in the community's best intention even if they have means to perform multiple votes and/or to distort pools results.
Wotasa or its owners surely have no advantage, interest nor intention to deliberately modify voting results. If you find a roundabout to our verification system and you want to let us know about it, please feel free to contact us. In any other case remember that cheating, once identified, will lead to banning you from our service.
On posting on forums:
vote on wotasa Was this information helpful?